• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Possible Albin Purchaser.... Michigan Area

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Large_Time
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: A little North of Detroit, MI

Possible Albin Purchaser.... Michigan Area

Post by Large_Time »

Hello,

Ive been browsing the interwebs for a fuel sipping trailerable vessel that will be fun to operate, easy to maintain and all while having some excellent lines and smooth corners.

I have began my search for a Albin 28" 1995 or around, even as far back as 1988 condition dependent.

Mostly I have been on Craigslist and Boat Trader, and a few have caught my eye.

I like the Albin for a few reasons, the protected screw, simplistic layout, trailer size, enclosed cabin (sort of), Diesel power plant, Bow Thruster Possibility.... and all other sorts of details I wont bore you with.

Just stopping to say hello,
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: Possible Albin Purchaser.... Michigan Area

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome Large Time, hard to go far wrong with these boats if they fit your needs. Shop hard and enjoy. Thanks, Mark.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Large-Time. Yes, the 28te is a great a boat. Towable with a decent truck either 2500 or even better a 3500 series. I know a few who trailer the boat. You will want elec. brakes as the package is heavy. There are bit over for beam size, but not enough to be of and serous concern. Watch for a good trailer. Several have shown up on this site in the past.
whwells "Howard"
Chester B

Post by Chester B »

We just saw an Albin 28 for sale on Mackinac Island, beautiful condition, comes up truck and trailer. Unfortunately we didn't get name or phone number (boat name was Kerrie something I think). Wish I could give more info but it was in excellent condition.
Large_Time
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: A little North of Detroit, MI

Post by Large_Time »

Thanks everyone! The hunt is on.

Return to “New Member Introductions”