• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Annapolis Albin 28TE

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
PutterBoat
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Annapolis Maryland

Annapolis Albin 28TE

Post by PutterBoat »

I am purchasing a 1997 28TE from Lewes Delaware, pending survey & sea trials. I have already moisture metered the relevant areas myself, so unless the motor is a dud the sale should come off by mid to late August. The boat will live on Lake Ogleton near Annapolis and be used primarily for local cruising, although my son fishes and will use the boat some for that. I race a Laser sailboat and kayak, so she will be mother ship for those activities also.

She has a Peninsular "Beast", and I am quite comfortable with that. She will need a new refrigerator, interior cushions, cockpit canvas and camper top right away; anything else depends on what the surveyor finds. I am quite comfortable doing my own wiring and light mechanical and structural work.

Looking forward to the process and maybe meeting -- at least electronically -- some of you all.
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: Annapolis Albin 28TE

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome PutterBoat, sounds like a good boat, and you sound like the man who can make it shine. Look forward to seeing you on the form. Have too much fun. Thanks, Mark.

Return to “New Member Introductions”