• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Norcold refrigerator parts

thomaslong
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: New Orleans

Norcold refrigerator parts

Post by thomaslong »

Does anyone know where I could get parts for my Norcold refrigerator installed as OEM in my 1996 Albin 28TE? The fridge works great but looks bad, strictly cosmetic. The frame around the box is pitted with rust, and the gasket inside the door needs replacing. The local distributor says the model DC340D is too old to have parts and suggested going on the Internet. So far, I have not found a site that sells parts for old units. Any advice?
Tree
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, UK

Re: Norcold refrigerator parts

Post by Tree »

Parts are available. Search "norcold" in the search bar and I am sure a host of threads will show up. I was even able to buy parts here in the UK but they are expensive. I eventually made a new frame and door skin from stainless steel and two new shelves, again from stainless steel. I think the parent company is Thetford?
Fisher Price 2
Hull Number AUL28489L900
Yanmar 6LP-STE
Built in Portsmouth RI, USA - Berthed in Portsmouth Hampshire, United Kingdom.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”