• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Ben423
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Two Harbors

Post by Ben423 »

We're long time sail boaters who are about ready to make the transition to power. We've been cruising our 42' Beneteau in Mexico for the last few years and plan to return to the U.S. this summer and get serious about finding a powerboat somewhere on the East Coast. The 28TE looks like the best option for us in terms of size, build quality, seaworthiness and fuel efficiency. The AOG site looks like a great place to start the search and we're looking forward to meeting Albin owners.

Leif & Lisa
S/V Finisterra
Cruisingboatdesigns.blogspot.com
tego
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Tellico Marina- Little Tennessee River near Vonore, TN

Re: New member

Post by tego »

Welcome to the site. You'll find several 28s available on here most of the time. They're great boats. Maybe you can attend one of the get- togethers in various parts of the country and see what each owner has done to his vessel. Ben
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: New member

Post by whwells »

Ben423: Welcome to the group. I agree there are lots of fine 28te out there. Many in the group will be happy to assist you when back in the states.
whwells "Howard"

Return to “New Member Introductions”