• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

air conditioning pump hose

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

sail410
Gold Member
Gold Member

air conditioning pump hose

Post by sail410 »

Has anyone replaced the hose running from the air conditioning pump to the air conditioner? It looks easy, but there must be clamps along the way.
Thanks in advance
Bill
Pitou
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gloucester, MA

Re: air conditioning pump hose

Post by Pitou »

I had replaced the hose on my 2002 / 28 from the pump beneath the pilot house center hatch to the AC unit in the bow as well as the hose from the intake strainer to the pump. There were no secured clamps and only a zip tie or two. One being beneath the shower / AC condensate sump platform and the other beneath the dinette table which is accessible by removing the table, floor covering and then the square access hatch. Overall a pretty simple remove and replace project.

I'd consider adding another bilge pump under that access hatch to pump the lowest point of the bilge that seems to collect water.
kevinS
>><<>>;>

Former Boats:

- 2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp
December '13 - April '23

- 2002 / 28TE / Hull# 614
Cummins 6BTA 370 hp / Alaskan Bulkhead
April '04 ~ May '13

Return to “Albin Maintenance”