• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Trailer for 28...who was looking for one

eseyoung
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Marathon, FL

Trailer for 28...who was looking for one

Post by eseyoung »

Not long ago someone was looking for a trailer to modify for a 28. I don't know who or i'd pm them directly. I think this one would fit be a great candidate and the price is great too. http://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-sale-wanted/640208-32-34-tow-master-aluminum-trailer-3500-a.html

Its not mine. i have no vested interest in it...just trying to help.
CaptSteve
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Norwich,CT

Re: Trailer for 28...who was looking for one

Post by CaptSteve »

i was looking to check out availability and pricing. Thanks eseyoung...ill check it out.
vlepage
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Shrewsbury, MA

Post by vlepage »

I bought a trailer for my 2006 Albin 28 TE Flushdeck from Triad Trailers in North Carolina. I have only used it once from Long Island NY to Shrewsbury MA and it worked fine. It has a lot of great features. See the Pics attached ( I have lots of pics but have only figured out how to attach just one). Please let me know if you want to see it in person.

Vic Lepage
508-237-2483
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
eseyoung
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Marathon, FL

Post by eseyoung »

Great looking trailer! What is the second tongue for? I zoomed in and looked but i can't see where it does anything. If you don't mind sharing what do you have in it? I looked at having one built by Loadmaster of OH, it was in the 10K range.

Will you ramp launch or get lifted off? I know its galvanized but i think id still be nervous about dunking it.
catalina_mike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dana Point

Post by catalina_mike »

The additional tong is used to get the trailer deep enough to float the Keel..
Silverton 2007 36C
Sold - Albin 1999 28TE
SSI Instructor 13937
SDI / TDI Instructor 18172
USCG 100 Ton near coastal

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”