• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

In The Market For A 35 Tournament Express

Mike Loper
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: San Diego

In The Market For A 35 Tournament Express

Post by Mike Loper »

We currently own a 2005 28TE and have decided to get a larger boat. We have taken a look at several different types of boats, but always come back to the Albin T/E's. As far as I'm concerned, for its size, the 28T/E is the best boat out there. What we would like is everything the 28T/E has to offer but in a little larger boat. We have done much research, even taking a look at some 35T/E's on the East and West coasts with varying layouts, and have decided to try to purchase a 35T/E. As a result, we are in the market for:

A 2005 or newer Albin 35 Tournament Express, with no flying bridge, an Up Galley, twin Volvo's or Cummins engines (370 HP range ea. w/electronic controls), a Master Stateroom in the forepeak, and bunks off to port across from the single head, If anybody has one meeting our criteria in excellent condition and are considering selling, I’m interested in purchasing.

Please contact me directly. My contact information is:

Mike Loper
mikeloper@cox.net
Cell: 619-884-6572

I will also put a copy of this note in the For Sale section of this Forum.
Bluefin
2005 28TE
Volvo D6-310
Flush Deck
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: In The Market For A 35 Tournament Express

Post by whwells »

Mike: Check my response to you on a 2006 35te in Hampton, Virigina with twin Volvo 370's.
whwells "Howard"
Mike Loper
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: San Diego

Re: In The Market For A 35 Tournament Express

Post by Mike Loper »

Yes, also please see my response to you. In summary: we saw it, came close to buying it, but the owner went with another offer.
Bluefin
2005 28TE
Volvo D6-310
Flush Deck

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”