• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

28te cockpit cushions

carolmarie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Essex, New York

Re: 28te cockpit cushions

Post by carolmarie »

You have to tell the whether or not you have a port or starboard side transom door (or none at all); they know the correct dimensions. I did send them a small cut out from the back of my existing cushions (for accurate color) and they sent me a sample of the closest match.
Call Oscar to discuss.
Don.
Capt Ron
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Capt Ron »

They make it very simple. Tell them the color (gray or tan). Tell which side the transom door is on. Send them the money. On a similar note: I bought a used engine cover cushion in very good shape but it's tan. I have gray bolsters. Anyone out there who would like to trade tan for gray contact me.
Owner of 28' TE
Cape Codder
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cape Codder »

We had Bristol make us a new bolster set 2 seasons ago in white or off-white instead of light gray. Beautiful!
All Oscar needed was what side the transom door was on.......had them made in no time, and we drove down (30 minutes) to pick them up. Always great work by Bristol.
They are now on a track, and can easily be removed for winter storage etc.
The open mesh on the backside prevents the old water intrusion, and they dry out nicely.
I've been using 303 protectant (sunscreen) on all the cushions, seats and bolsters. Keeps them nice!!
Bob
2003 Albin 28 TE
Santosha

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”