• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Looking for 28'TE Albin

screynolds
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: channel islands

Looking for 28'TE Albin

Post by screynolds »

Hey guys looking to upgrade into a polite house from my 22' center console. Looking for something with good platform and something that gets good gas mileage. This has lead me to believe the albin 28'TE would be a great fit for me here in the west coast. Looking for a good deal on something thats worth the money. Would like to keep it under 40k. please lmk if you guys know of any good buys. And most seem to stay away from the "beast" except for some people that have own them. I just dont wont to own another diesel motor similar to my ford 6.0 that i was supposed to be able to get the problems changed out. well after thousands of dollars spent into my motor i ended up getting rid of it to get rid of headaches.
Thanks
Scott
serious buyer cash only
eseyoung
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Marathon, FL

Re: Looking for 28'TE Albin

Post by eseyoung »

Don't be so quick to overlook "the beast". the issues are sorted out if it has been repowered (with another beast)...any engine built since 2000 or so is just as good as anything else.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: Looking for 28'TE Albin

Post by whwells »

Welcome: You will indeed be pleased with the 28te as a fine boat. It should do all the things you want. There is a fine Albin in SF area with the Volvo Penta 330 engine repowered as I recall. Check the section here for Sale, Trade, Etc. I think SlimJim. has the boat for-sale. Were I looking for a 28te that would be my first choice on the west coast. Bellingham Yachts in Wash. State also has a fine 28te for-sale. Ask for Nick if you call there. There boats are also trailerable with the right package. Shipping costs is also reasonable
whwells "Howard"

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”