• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Santa Cruz

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
monteash
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Santa Cruz, CA

Santa Cruz

Post by monteash »

Hello Albin Owner's Group,

I'm the new owner of a 1998 Albin TE with the Cummins 6B engine. This boat, Jeanie, is in commercial service as the local Vessel Assist tow boat. Jeanie has been towing for about 2 years now and I just took over as the company owner and primary captain. Not too many Albin boats on this coast so I'm happy to find an active group of owners.

See you on the water.

Captain Monte Ash
Vessel Assist Santa Cruz
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: Santa Cruz

Post by whwells »

Welcome fellow Northern Calif. The Albin 28te is a fine boat for what you are doing. There are actually quite a few of us western out here as you will see from the posting. I am just out of my Albin but on the search of another. Just north of you in Trinidad well a 5-6 hours.
whwells "Howard"
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome, sounds like a great job, paid to be be on the water. Would hard to beat the boat, bet you run into some big water on the West coast. Thanks, Mark.
Mntry_Goodson
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Monterey, CA

Post by Mntry_Goodson »

Hello Monte; welcome to the neighborhood. I'm just down the coast from you in Monterey having owned my '99 since 2008. I'm not in the water at the moment as the boat navigation is being upgraded for a winter trip south. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Darryl
"Terry Lee II"
1999 28TE 6LP
Engine box / Trailer
Monterey, CA
robertwcass
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: San Diego

Post by robertwcass »

Hi Monte,

I am have a Cummins 220 6B going in to my A28TE as we speak. What size 6B do you have in your?

Thanks,

Robert

Return to “New Member Introductions”