• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

General parts of Albin

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

Albin 28
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: none

General parts of Albin

Post by Albin 28 »

Dear friends,
I buy Albin 28.My problem is what Last ovner change original lokalne of boat. I Want get it back like it is original.Does anyone Know were I can order incide shell plastic and other think I will need.Thanks for help.
Albin 28
Swabby
Swabby

Re: General parts of Albin

Post by Albin 28 »

Let me try write this again.I am a new owner one Albin 28.I like this bout a lot,but problem is what last owner who by it first from USA make a house of him.He close it all,put table and one more kitchen,windows,make a big fly bridge and all that in wood so he put about 1500 kg on him.
Now I start get it back in original look.I throw away all that,but I miss some original things like place forkeep the rod,shuttering.I write from Europe and can anyone send me link web site were I can buy that things.Thanks for help.I will send you pictures how it look when I buy it and after I finish it.
Tree
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, UK

Post by Tree »

What part of Europe are you in? There are very few albin 28's here but there is three in my home port in portsmouth on the south coast of the UK if it is of any help?
Fisher Price 2
Hull Number AUL28489L900
Yanmar 6LP-STE
Built in Portsmouth RI, USA - Berthed in Portsmouth Hampshire, United Kingdom.
eseyoung
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Marathon, FL

Post by eseyoung »

Is your 28 a like tree's?

i am trying to understand what a fly bridge on a 28TE looks like. I am also trying to picture what 1500KG of wood looks like and how low that makes her sit.

if you can post a picture of what you are looking for that may help.

Maybe a sail boat??? was the Vega a 28'?
Albin 28
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Albin 28 »

I will put pictures sience I get my Ipad,here I don't have it.I am from Croatia,that is on Adriatic see.Actually I need web site were to order things from him on web,lie factory of Albin or some Albin store.
Tree
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, UK

Post by Tree »

Albin 28 wrote:I will put pictures sience I get my Ipad,here I don't have it.I am from Croatia,that is on Adriatic see.Actually I need web site were to order things from him on web,lie factory of Albin or some Albin store.
I am afraid there is nowhere specific to order parts - I have imported parts in from the USA where needed but otherwise most parts are available europe wide
Fisher Price 2
Hull Number AUL28489L900
Yanmar 6LP-STE
Built in Portsmouth RI, USA - Berthed in Portsmouth Hampshire, United Kingdom.
Nancy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Lake Champlain

Post by Nancy »

Welcome, Albin 28.

There is no factory for Albin. The company is no longer in business. There is also no single web site for all the parts. If you can tell us what you need or post photos, we will try to help you.
Nancy
2005 Albin 35CB
Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370
Valentine

Former boats
1995 Albin 28TE, Cummins 6BTA5.9 250, 2012-2022
1978 Trojan F32, 1998-2012
1983 Grady White 241 Weekender, 1988-1997
1980 Wellcraft 192 Classic, 1983-1987
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Albin 28: Welcome. Some pictures and list of the parts of concern will help. There are some supplier's still around if we know what you need?
Lots of 28TE owner's with experience. However, it sounds like you may have other than tournament edition series. Maybe pictures as well. These did not have a flybridge.
whwells "Howard"

Return to “Albin Maintenance”