• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

MORE ON THE LONG SEARCH/ ADD 36 EXPRESS TRAWLER

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

MORE ON THE LONG SEARCH/ ADD 36 EXPRESS TRAWLER

Post by whwells »

Members have already expressed my interests in an Up-galley 35te Flybridge. Desire to add to the search a 36 Albin Express Trawler 2003-2004 in excellent condition low hours. The 36 Albin ET in Ventura, Ca. sold while I was driving down to see it. It was a well equipped trawler. In any event if a late model Express Trawler can be found I will come wherever to view and if the right boat ship to the Pac. NW. Please send me a PM if you any information regarding a late model ET for sale.
whwells "Howard"
seasalt
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: SW Florida

Re: MORE ON THE LONG SEARCH/ ADD 36 EXPRESS TRAWLER

Post by seasalt »

Howard,

Hull # 18 of the 36 ET is down the street from me. Owner is Pedro Falcon and the boat is on a lift behind his house. The spread sheet of owners at the 36 ET site here on AOG lists three boats newer than 2003. Two of those are in your neighborhood so I am wondering where the rest of the production is located. Apparently the owners do not belong to this group.

I have met Pedro once and he made no mention of wanting to sell the boat although in the six years that I have lived here I have never seen the boat move. I do know that he is in his 70's and has a six year old child which, according to him, has put a hold on any cruising plans.

Ron
Ron
Hi Spirits (sold)
35 TE SF
Punta Gorda, FL
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Post by RobS »

seasalt wrote: I do know that he is in his 70's and has a six year old child

Ron
:shock:
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by whwells »

Ron & Rob: Thank you both for the replies. I am feeling naked without a boat. Do either of you have contact info on the owner? Please don't be to harsh on 70's. Some of us have arrived but still going strong!
Howard
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by whwells »

Ron & Rob: Spoke with Pedro regarding the 36 Albin Trawler. It is down due to failed fuel tanks. Likely did not keep them full. Boat has Twin Yanmar's
Likely 300 series but he did not know. Was really nice but has no plans to sell at this time. He may get frustrated over the fuel tank issues. Having been there twice with previous boats I have learned to fill them after every trip.
Thank you both for the kind leads. The Long Search continues. Please help me find a 2003-2004 in Pristine condition.
Howard
filer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by filer »

<Moved to General Discussion>

Return to “General Discussion”