• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

2006 28 TE flush deck mid bilge pump

kowal_53
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

2006 28 TE flush deck mid bilge pump

Post by kowal_53 »

My mid bilge pump is running. I can hear it, but sure can't find it. It is possibly under the battery which is on the back of the big hydraulic hatch, or under the big screw down hatch/cover that is over the fuel tank. Not the part that moves either.

I have searched the forms, but have not found words that go with my year of boat that provided a location that lets me know where to look. They were close.

I am going to pull the battery and hope it is under it. (It is easier than who know that back hatch will be like)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Current: Good Mojo 2008 TE 31 - Cummins QSC 8.3 500 HP
Former: Blue Without You 2006 TE 28 - Yanmar 6PLA - 315 HP
rcwhite
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Southport Maine

Re: 2006 28 TE flush deck mid bilge pump

Post by rcwhite »

If I recall correctly the mid pump was just forward of, or under the front of the engine accessed through
the panel behind the companionway steps.
robin
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: none

Post by robin »

On my 2005 it is located under the stern end of the battery, just forward of the bulkhead that separates the battery from the fuel tank.
JackK
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, Rhode Island

Post by JackK »

robin wrote:On my 2005 it is located under the stern end of the battery, just forward of the bulkhead that separates the battery from the fuel tank.
Same spot on my 2003 Flush Deck.
former boat .. 2003 28 TE Flushdeck Dogonit
kowal_53
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Post by kowal_53 »

The mid bilge pump was located under the battery in my 2006. One of the screw was hard to get, but it did come out, and the debris was removed.
Current: Good Mojo 2008 TE 31 - Cummins QSC 8.3 500 HP
Former: Blue Without You 2006 TE 28 - Yanmar 6PLA - 315 HP

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”