• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

new member...mjohnh

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
mjohnh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Saugatuck, Mi

new member...mjohnh

Post by mjohnh »

Good morning/evening depending on your time zone.......I am a new member who just purchased a 2005 Albin 28 TE....in fact it will not be
delivered until the evening of 8/24 to its new home port, Saugatuck, Mi. This is our first boat and we look forward to years of happy and safe boating. We appreciate this group's availability to share experience.
JFOkie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dover, NH

Re: new member...mjohnh

Post by JFOkie »

Welcome! Take some time and explore the various posts on this site, there is a lot of great information.

Having an Alvin 28 as a first boat is great! Actually, owning any Albin is great!

Regards,
John
M/V Nirvana
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: new member...mjohnh

Post by Mark Deeser »

Congrats, what an exciting time this must be for you. You will find some very helpful information on this site. Take your time, get to know your boat, and how she responds when docking. Live life as it's meant to be lived.

Return to “New Member Introductions”