• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hello from Mobile,Al

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Chris20fan
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Mobile, Al

Hello from Mobile,Al

Post by Chris20fan »

What's up, I have been looking at purchasing a 28te for some time now finally sold my boat now I have the wants real bad this seems to be a great boat. I would love to see one so I can make up my mind on the purchase only problem is closest one for sale is 6 hour away and have not had the time to make the trip. Anyone on here from this area? Would love to let my wife see one of these boats so I can sell here on the boat.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
JackK
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, Rhode Island

Re: Hello from Mobile,Al

Post by JackK »

Welcome to the group and good luck with your search Chris. Come for a visit to New England and we can arrange that tour :) (a little farther than 6 hours though). I spent 4 years in Mobile in college and had a lot of fun.

Jack
former boat .. 2003 28 TE Flushdeck Dogonit
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Welcome to AOG. If you find yourself in Maryland look me up.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
thomaslong
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: New Orleans

Post by thomaslong »

There is a 2000 Albin 28TE for sale in New Orleans. Contact Murray Yacht Sales at 504-283-2507. You can find the listing on yachtworld.com
humpirwin
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Wolf Bay Baldwin County. AL

Post by humpirwin »

Hey Mobile, I'm across the bay in Orange Beach. Just bought an Albin 27 FC. Did a little research and decided to see what was out there. Lucked up and found one close to home. This boat is a great fit for me and the family and very economical to operate. Good luck on your search.

Return to “New Member Introductions”