• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

35 TE SF in PNW

seasalt
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: SW Florida

35 TE SF in PNW

Post by seasalt »

I just noticed that a 2006 35TE SF located in the PNW has appeared on Yachtworld asking $249,000. Broker says they are rare and sought after.

That should give all us 35TE owners a warm fuzzy, albeit temporary.
Ron
Hi Spirits (sold)
35 TE SF
Punta Gorda, FL
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: 35 TE SF in PNW

Post by whwells »

Ron: The listing is for Nibbles. The drive up to the PNW is getting to be very hard on my old bones. The boat is in Pristine condition so it will bring the price or it will not sale. I had intended to list it here on AOG with equipment and then refer the reader to the brokerage.
However, they misplaced all the wonderful photo's we took for the listing. If there ever get around to doing it right I will provide contact information here on the proper section.
I like Chuck find it very hard to let go, but the time may be right. If it does not bring my price well there is always another season.
It has so many options installed by professional people in the last two years it would take a page to list.
whwells "Howard'
seasalt
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: SW Florida

Post by seasalt »

Howard,

I was thinking it might be your boat based on how Chuck described it. Sorry to be right about this but good luck.

Ron
Ron
Hi Spirits (sold)
35 TE SF
Punta Gorda, FL
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by whwells »

Ron: She is gone. Help me look out for a 35te Flybridge with an Upgalley. That will solve my space problems. They are rare but hope to find a replacment.
Howard
pkdiver
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Brookings, Oregon

Post by pkdiver »

Howard,
I haven'y been on this site for awhile and I didn't know that you had your boat for sale. From your post above it looks liky you sold it. If so, that was quick.
Pete
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by whwells »

Pete: Nice to hear from you. Yes, it went way to fast. Thought I was done with the long trip to the NW, however, now that I am Albin less that seems to be changing. My purpose in listing was in part the desire to have an up galley which allows for twin bunks across from the head/shower. Very few were every made by Albin. I am on the search for one because I love the Albin and participation in the site. Actually drove half way to Ventura, Ca yesterday to look at a 36 Albin Express trawler only to get a call it was sold.
Currently looking in this order of preference a Albin 35te Sport-fisher/Flybridge up galley (will have the desired bunks); an Albin 2003 or 2004 Express Trawler; a 36 Saber Flybridge up galley (much the same as the Albin up galley); maybe a Nordic Tug 37 flybridge (likely out of my purse range).
I was thinking of a 28 Te Albin to tow but with the Osprey 22 that really is not necessary.
What is needed is some guest room.
Know you had a great salmon & bottom fishing season in Brookings, Or as we did in Trinidad, Ca.
whwells "Howard"

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”