• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Late Introductions

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
djblackwood
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Kingston, Ontario

Late Introductions

Post by djblackwood »

I just realized that although I joined this group over 3 years ago now, that I never properly introduced myself. I'm a former sailor who bought an Albin 27FC in Maine in the Summer of 2012 and motored her back to her new home port of Kingston, Ontario the following year. Now that my wife and I are retired, we plan to cruise the lakes, rivers, and canals of Ontario and upstate New York on "Fortunate".

Dave
D. J. Blackwood
"Fortunate"
27 Family Cruiser
Kingston, Ontario
N4QC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Late Introductions

Post by N4QC »

We, on this Albin site, are fortunate to have you on board. Any inter country experiences shared will be most welcomed…

Happy cruising,
Joe
Albin Getaway
"LabTime"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Dave,
Never too late to say hello.

Welcome!
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Pitou
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gloucester, MA

Post by Pitou »

Welcome aboard Dave. You have a great boat that was cared for and loved by her former owners. My bride and I had the pleasure of meeting them and your boat in the summer of 2010 during a Casco Bay, Mid-Coast trip aboard our Albin. We stopped at Robinhood Marine in Georgetown and the dockmaster berthed us in an adjoining slip to your lovely boat. We ended up introducing Fortunate (Kim & Tammy) to Dark & Stormies and having a great dinner with them. That was my first up close of the 27 FC / great boat.

Enjoy your cruising.
Willoughby Gap 101.JPG
Fortunate Boothbay.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
kevinS
>><<>>;>

Former Boats:

- 2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp
December '13 - April '23

- 2002 / 28TE / Hull# 614
Cummins 6BTA 370 hp / Alaskan Bulkhead
April '04 ~ May '13

Return to “New Member Introductions”