• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Source for replacement OEM deck cleats.

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Source for replacement OEM deck cleats.

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Noted this over on the A25/A28 forum in response to Nick Scheur's query about finding OEM replacements for those unique wood and chrome cleats found on A25s.

Here's the scoop:

Just heard back from the U.S. source of Foresti & Suardi deck cleats, the kind found as original equipment on Albin 25s and perhaps other Albins as well.

For the benefit of interested Albin owners, the source is The Brass Works Inc, PO Box 566, DeLand, FL 32721-0566.

Their website is TheBrassWorksinc.com. Email and phone number are on the web page. The item is F & S 150B.L-MPCH. Price $51 each + shipping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: Source for replacement OEM deck cleats.

Post by DougSea »

Thanks for the post. I can see my wife wanting to use those as decorative items in our various "nautically" themed rooms!
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
jleonard
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Re: Source for replacement OEM deck cleats.

Post by jleonard »

DougSea wrote:Thanks for the post. I can see my wife wanting to use those as decorative items in our various "nautically" themed rooms!
Would make a nice coat hook or maybe a towel bar?
Longer standoffs to make a TP holder? :lol:
In my last house I had a coat hook that was a mooring bit. Even in strongest winter storm my coat stayed there.
Formerly
1983 40 Albin trunk cabin
Attitude Adjustment
Mystic, CT

Return to “Albin Maintenance”