• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

31 overboard waste

got2dive
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: none

31 overboard waste

Post by got2dive »

How do you pump waste overboard on 31te is there more than 2 valves macerator runs but cant figure out valve setting
got2dive
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: none

31 overboard waste

Post by got2dive »

How do you pump waste overboard on 31te is there more than 2 valves macerator runs but cant figure out valve setting
irishwake
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pensacola, Florida

Re: 31 overboard waste

Post by irishwake »

The Y valve has one setting for pump out and one for over board discharge. Follow the line from the macerator to the valve. My boat has 2 Y valves one for direct overboard and the other to the holding tank. Make sure you are using the correct Y valve.
irishwake
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pensacola, Florida

Post by irishwake »

My boat has 2 valves. One for direct overboard discharge and to the holding tank. The other Y valve goes from the holding tank to pump out or overboard. Follow the line from the macerator to the Y valve and turn to the right direction. Make sure your thru hull is in the open position.
N4QC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by N4QC »

Don’t forget that there might be some constraints in the system such as keyed power circuits, tied off valves and/or removed valve handles, and special holding tanks installed to prevent overboard discharge due to clean water and harbor mandates…

Watch out for local regulations. East coast of Florida has one set of rules for the Atlantic and another set on the West side for the Gulf.

Try sketching a schematic for your system of what you can see and then figure out what makes sense in order to get from a source point to the discharge point…

Happy researching,
Joe
Albin Getaway
"LabTime"

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”