• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Specs on freshwater lines

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

jms02050
Gold Member
Gold Member

Specs on freshwater lines

Post by jms02050 »

Hi - I'm in the process of replacing the faucet in my head. Looks like the new faucet's inlets are a bit shorter than what's currently there so I need to extend the supply lines. I didn't see any identifying marks on the existing freshwater lines - not sure if they're Whale, what size, etc. Does anyone know the specs and/or a source for the freshwater supply lines? I was looking at Defender's site and saw way too many options...

Thx.
Jim S.
2003 28 TE - Full Circle
Robb
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Tacoma, WA

Re: Specs on freshwater lines

Post by Robb »

My 96 was done in all 15mm Seatech. I replaced the hot water heater, the rear shower and some other areas this winter and either the 15mm Whale or Seatech work interchangeably. I bought everything from Defender. You just have to make sure if your boat is plumbed with the metric (15mm- most common) or the 1/2".

Hope this helps.

Robb
Robb Stilnovich
"Stella Maris" 1996 28TE #279
Cummins 6BTA-370
Tacoma, WA
jms02050
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Specs on freshwater lines

Post by jms02050 »

Hi Robb. Visited the boat tonight. Using a flashlight and mirror I was able to find some hose stamped with 15mm. Looks like Seastar. Thanks for the info.
Jim S.
2003 28 TE - Full Circle

Return to “Albin Maintenance”