• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member in Newfoundland

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
budhod
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Brig Bay, Newfoundland

New Member in Newfoundland

Post by budhod »

I'm new to the group and a wanna be Albin owner. Have wanted a 31TE for a while. Have had a Carver that was too fancy for fishing. My interest is cruising and fishing Labrador and have myself convinced that a twin would be right for me. My only hesitation is the servicability of the twins in a confined space. I look forward for feedback.
amber jj
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Turkey Point ont. canada

Re: New Member in Newfoundland

Post by amber jj »

We have twin Cummins 370's in Amber JJ a 2000 31TE. You can service both engines with minimal difficulty.The starboard side is more of a pain,but it is a can do.Oil and fuel filters are on the inboard sides.Originally the Racors were on the outboard side but we moved them to the forward bulkhead in the the engine room.By the way I have a 220 lb. body on a 5'9"frame so I figure if I can fit in those spaces most anyone else should be able to.

Return to “New Member Introductions”