• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Greetings and happy spring

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston, MA

Greetings and happy spring

Post by Legacy »

Hi all. Been away from the board or quite some time. Just thought I'd get back involved and wanted to say hello. Legacy will be unwrapped for the season in a week! Safe travels all.
Rick
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: Greetings and happy spring

Post by whwells »

Rick: Welcome back. Wishing you and all a great season. Nibbles is in the water but nothing happening. Hope like you to make things happen soon.
whwells "Howard"
2006 35te Sportfisher LS/Flybridge
mudskipper
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by mudskipper »

Yea hurray ! I was out on Sandy Hook NJ yesterday. Army corp. of Engineers are doing pumpy dredgie things in Rairitan bay, the fish hawks are back, late spring this year. Oh , please send help I stopped getting my daily digest and I don't know why. I really like to get them so if any techie knows why please let me know? I need a virtual tow off this computer shoal . thanks Jay [mor.
jleonard
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Post by jleonard »

We will make our first trip of the season to work on Attitude Adjustment, and sign up for a launch date on the marina calendar. Will shoot for the week of May 12th and make the 6 hour crawl to Mystic on the 17th if all goes well.
Formerly
1983 40 Albin trunk cabin
Attitude Adjustment
Mystic, CT
Pitou
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gloucester, MA

Post by Pitou »

Happy Spring is right!

Only a couple of us rummaging about in the boat yard that I store at so far. The docks are being dropped in by the owner and a couple of his buddies. His opening day is April 15th. Where I dock the floats are now all in with opening day being April 1 ... no one tied up yet. I hit the local waterfront watering hole last night after the boat yard. Bartender said welcome back it must be boating season! 8)
kevinS
>><<>>;>

Former Boats:

- 2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp
December '13 - April '23

- 2002 / 28TE / Hull# 614
Cummins 6BTA 370 hp / Alaskan Bulkhead
April '04 ~ May '13
jointventure
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Montauk , Long Island, NY

Post by jointventure »

I finished sanding the bottom, wire wheeling the running gear and trim tabs, removed and cleaned all the thru hull strainers.
Weather permitting I'm ready to paint and the Detailer to wax hull and topsides.
Looking forward to an early launch - and an uneventful season.
John
Joint Venture
31TE 2000
Russell
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Stuart, FL

Post by Russell »

I am doing just the opposite down here. Honey Girl will have the engine serviced and then hauled and strapped down for hurricane season while we head north tomorrow morning. We will return next fall to splash when you will be hauling out for the winter.
Russ
2005 Flush Deck
Honey Girl
Volvo D6-310
Stuart FL
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Legacy wrote:Hi all. Been away from the board or quite some time. Just thought I'd get back involved and wanted to say hello. Legacy will be unwrapped for the season in a week! Safe travels all.
Rick
Welcome back Rick. It's that time of year. Happy boating.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

mudskipper wrote: Oh , please send help I stopped getting my daily digest and I don't know why. I really like to get them so if any techie knows why please let me know? I need a virtual tow off this computer shoal . thanks Jay [mor.
First thing to check-> go to the user control panel and click on the digests tab. Be sure daily is checked. Next check if you want the digest in HTML or TEXT. (if you choose HTML be sure your mail program will receive HTML messages)

If that doesn't work, send me a PM and I'll dig further.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “General Discussion”