• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
dmorlo52
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: New London, CT

Post by dmorlo52 »

Greetings to all. David and Annette are the proud owners of a 2005 35TE. Purchase will be final 02/17/2014. Pending good sea trial in spring we should be ready to motor her down to New London, CT home port to our Osprey24 (pilot house) fisherman. Osprey is for sale and a great boat for Northeast weather.

We plan on going to the Green-port rendezvous end of July and hope to meet some of you there.

DMORLO52
Wine Down 35TE
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: New Member

Post by jcollins »

Welcome David. I remember seeing Wine Down for sale here. As I recall it was a very nice 35. Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to AOG.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: New Member

Post by whwells »

Conga's on the Winedown. Have also noticed it's listing as a well equipped and fine 35te. They are great boats and you both will enjoy it. Did you find an up or down galley series? Interesting that we both now have the 35te & the fine fisher Osprey. The 24' is an ideal Osprey as well.
Welcome & hoping your sea trial goes as expected.
Sent you a PM.
whwells "Howard"
2006 35te Sportfisher/Flybridge
2004 Osprey Pilothouse 22

Return to “New Member Introductions”