• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

computer help

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

mudskipper
Gold Member
Gold Member

computer help

Post by mudskipper »

Good Morning, A few weeks ago my windows live mail stopped showing me the pictures people post. I tried to send a message for help from the administrator/ robot but I got no response. I get the box but not the small box [to click on] that shows the pictures . I have no life in the winter and I look forward to the daily Albin postings.I need tech help please. Jay :?
Tree
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, UK

Re: computer help

Post by Tree »

Has windows live mail changed its settings from HTML format to standard?

I think I use windows live mail on the laptop and can have a look at that when I get home tonight to see if there is any settings that can be changed.

*edit*

Just found something under user control panel about digests? Is this what you have sent? If so, there is an option here to have it sent in a number of different formats HTML, HTML Classic etc..
Fisher Price 2
Hull Number AUL28489L900
Yanmar 6LP-STE
Built in Portsmouth RI, USA - Berthed in Portsmouth Hampshire, United Kingdom.
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Hey Jay,

Sorry but I don't see your note to the ADMIN box. When are you having this problem?
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
mudskipper
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by mudskipper »

I am having the problem yet...I tried what tree said but no luck. I will try to talk to security program company today could it be blocked? I had pictures shown on my daily digest for a few years now and I did't change anything.

Return to “General Discussion”