• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Wanted Albin 25

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

glander33
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Cornwall Ontario

Wanted Albin 25

Post by glander33 »

I am looking to buy an Albin 25 with the aft cabin. With or without a trailer. Cash buyer. :D East coast location preferable. David Swinscoe nicswinscoe AT gmail,com
eseyoung
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Marathon, FL

Re: Wanted Albin 25

Post by eseyoung »

I am going to guess you already checked out Yacht world. Keep hanging around the message boards if you are trying to get the best deal from a private seller. They do come and go off of the classified section.
glander33
Swabby
Swabby

Post by glander33 »

Thanks for the info. I will keep checking the message boards. Yes I have checked out Yacht world .
carolinaclassic
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Clinton, South Carolina

Post by carolinaclassic »

David, are you looking for something turn key or a project?
glander33
Swabby
Swabby

Post by glander33 »

Hello.

I am certainly not looking for a project boat. I am willing to pay a reasonable price for a boat that is turnkey. Please let me know what you have in mind. I am presently away for the holidays and will be back home in Florida the 5th of Jan. Please e-mail me anytime. nicswinscoe AT gmail.com Thank you David
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

There was a posting of a 25' Classic forsale in West Palm Beach, Fl. in Oct. with pictures. Very clean nice looking boat with new or newer engine. There were follow up posting in early Dec. so it maybe still available. Even though on the east coast Flor. would be a long way for you but there is a trailer. It looks to be turn key as well. Best of luck in your search. The post was by member Smallertrawler
Check the section on Swap. Trade, Sell
whwells "Howard"
2006 35te Sportfisher/Flybridge
2004 Osprey Pilot house 22
glander33
Swabby
Swabby

Post by glander33 »

Howard, thanks for the info, unfortunately this boat has been sold, I know for sure as I telephoned the owner. I am in Florida until the end of may as this is our winter home. The boat was only 2hrs drive from me. I do appreciate you help in tying to find me a suitable 25. There does not seem to be many 25'on the market at this time. Regards David
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

glander33: We will all keep and eye out for you. There have been some outwest. However, that would not be very practicable for you.
Howard

Return to “General Discussion”