• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
TCI-Riptide
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Turks & Caicos

Post by TCI-Riptide »

Hello, I have an Albin 27' FC (1980) down in Turks and Caicos Islands. I live in Vancouver BC. Between the two places I am on the water a lot of the time. My only regret is that I don't have an Albin 27 up here in Pacific NW as well! I have enjoy my vessel " Salt Chuck" down in the Islands and have been re-fitting it as I can. A fresh Izuzu engine and good hull makes a great moveable get-a-way, yet a few years ( before I bought it, and since) of UV and salty trade winds blowin' has deterioated the wiring and the plastic ports. I have refit just about eveything and added a few pieces, and I am very happy with my Albin. I have owned a number of craft before, wooden vintage, fiberglas, power and sail and am glad to own my 27 FC. Any wiring harness schematics out there? Love to see one or I will redo to my specs I guess. I will post some pics of my vessel soon. Glad to find this forum ( first one for me) thanks and happy and safe boating!
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: New Member

Post by jcollins »

Hello TCI. Welcome to AOG. I moved your other post to the A-27 forum. I think you will get better answers there.

Thanks for joining.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

TCI-RIPETIDE: Welcome to the group. You are certainly spread around the world. You have expressed interesting in seeing other 27'. We have an active NW. ALBIN GROUP. We post information regarding our Rendevous. In fact we have a 27 down this past summer from your area. There are other 27' s in the group as well.

You are welcome to join us with or without a local boat. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Our experience locally is that the 27' people love the boat. We also have a number of 25''s in the NW Group.

whwells "Howard"
2006 35te Sportfisher Conv.
Anacortes, Wa. homeport.
eseyoung
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Marathon, FL

Post by eseyoung »

i know this is a few weeks late...but welcome.

Did you take the 27 to the Turks and Caicos on her own bottom?

Return to “New Member Introductions”