• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A25 Stuffing Box

Albin's "power cruisers"
MikeF
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Chicago

A25 Stuffing Box

Post by MikeF »

Can anyone tell me where i can find a replacement for the original A25 stuffing box as in the picture?
I am specifically looking for this bronze type, not the more modern all-rubber version.
I thought that this one was still serviceable, but notice that there are small cracks on the inside liner.
Many thanks.
Mike
A25 Hornbay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Re: A25 Stuffing Box

Post by RobS »

Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
MikeF
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Chicago

Re: A25 Stuffing Box

Post by MikeF »

Thanks Rob, I have ordered parts from them before. I checked their online store but could not find it under 'stuffing box' or 'packing box'. It may be listed under another name. I have emailed them with a pic of the item.
I would still like to see if I can source one in North America, maybe someone has a used one. I'll post a request on Albin Maintenance...
Thanks again, Mike

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”