• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Loosing Coolant and Found Leak need to know what the part is

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

slimjim
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: SAN FRANCISCO CA

Loosing Coolant and Found Leak need to know what the part is

Post by slimjim »

Was loosing coolant and could not see much in the bildge just a light spay of it, found the leak and need to know what the part number is? Its a line that comes out where you fill the coolant on top of the engine (Yanmar 6LP 315hp)

It starts out a rubber line goes back to the exhaust/mixing elbow across engine next to the turbo and becomes metel line. Its the part that has the duck tape on it. (I alway carry a roll of duck tape on the boat) Does anyone know what this part is and thewhere I can order it?

Its got a pin hole leak that sprays out when I am over 2000RPM. I see no leak when I am trolling......
photo.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.

Return to “Albin Maintenance”