• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New and looking out West!

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
JamesPaul
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: None

New and looking out West!

Post by JamesPaul »

The college educations have been paid for and it is time to retire the Grady 208 and move on to the comfort of a heavier fishing and cruising platform. Fishing off the cost of San Francisco demands a boat for us older guys that can handle the seas and the cool weather. We have narrowed our search to a 31-35 Albin TE Hardtop. We look forward to any help we can get towards finding our next boat. Please contact us.

Thanks

James and my son Paul.
Thanks
James and Paul
San Francisco
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: New and looking out West!

Post by DougSea »

Hi James and Paul, and welcome to AOG!

Hopefully you've started looking at YachtWorld, and are willing to cast a fairly wide net in your search. There aren't a tremendous number of these boats and you may have to travel to get the one that's right for you.

Can't really help you on the search beyond that, but if you have any questions on the 35 I'd be happy to help.

Good luck in your search!
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
JamesPaul
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: None

Re: New and looking out West!

Post by JamesPaul »

Thanks Doug,
We have been tracking all the boats for sale out there. Yes, we may have to head east. We have observed 95 percent of boats are on the east coast.

If anyone has a lead on a good Albin please drop us a note.

James
Thanks
James and Paul
San Francisco

Return to “New Member Introductions”