• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member 86 36' Albin Lantana Fl

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Great White
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Lantana, Fl

New Member 86 36' Albin Lantana Fl

Post by Great White »

Greetings!

I have been a member for a few weeks now and have already used some great advice on my cabin door project. I have had my Albin for 2 years after buying it in Savannah GA. I spend most of the summer on the boat in the Fl Keys and then Palm Bch County the rest of the year. Looking forward to a extended trip north in a few years. I have traveled the east coast to NY and in between delivering other boats but it will be great to be on my own schedule. If anyone needs any assistance or information while traveling through the Lantana/West Palm FL area feel free to contact me. Pirate102 @ AOL.com

Stay safe,
Ken
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: New Member 86 36' Albin Lantana Fl

Post by whwells »

Welcome to AOG: You have some exciting names Pirate and Great White. I suspect those two alone will keep everyone paying attention. It is a fine group of Members always willing to help. Enjoy your travels, the new schedule and do post and share your pictures and travels.
whwells "Howard"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: New Member 86 36' Albin Lantana Fl

Post by jcollins »

Welcome Ken! Thanks for your participation and becoming a supporting member.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “New Member Introductions”