• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hello from the Sunshine State!

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
EasyDayDiveCharters

Hello from the Sunshine State!

Post by EasyDayDiveCharters »

Hello Everyone!

Thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself on here.

I've be looking through just about all of the threads on here over the last few weeks, wow a ton of information!

I'm in the process of purchasing a 2001 28ft TE and just had the survey done for the boat. Just got the final report back and well, the boat needs a wee bit of T.L.C, but other than that everything seems just fine. I'm going to go ahead and give everyone a heads up, I'll most likely be asking A LOT of questions, in hope to get some insight from you experienced Albin owners!

Anyhoo, just a brief intro and hopefully when I post again, I'll be an Albin owner!

Cheers,
Brandon
tbnolin
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stuart,FL

Re: Hello from the Sunshine State!

Post by tbnolin »

Welcome Brandon! We're located in Stuart. You're right...lots of info out there! Good luck with your new purchase! Look us up if you're ever down this way!

Tom
It's all about relaxation :)

Former owner of a 2006 40' NSC
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Congra's om your find Brandon. Great boats and lots of years of good times ahead. Well, and with the Sunshine State you have all those long warm days to play. Post your pictures when you can.
whwells "Howard"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Hi Brandon,
Welcome to Albin Owners Group. Most need a little TLC. Good luck with the purchase and post some pictures.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
EasyDayDiveCharters

Post by EasyDayDiveCharters »

I'll definitely post some pictures!

Return to “New Member Introductions”