• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hello from Pender Island, BC

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
canuckcorsa

Hello from Pender Island, BC

Post by canuckcorsa »

Hi,
My namne is Bob Gilbert and I am a "wannabee" Albin 25 owner. I have a Campion 22 foot bowrider which was good for lake boating but living on the coast I want something different and for a year now I have been researching Albin 25s as a possible replacement for the Campion.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Hello from Pender Island, BC

Post by jcollins »

Bob,
Welcome to AOG and good luck in your search. The 25 is a great boat. You will be slowing down a bit.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Welcome aboard!
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Welcome Pender island Member: We visited your island this past summer on the way to Sydney and did our check in there. It is a beautiful island and we enjoyed lunch at the hotel next to check in site. Was with friends who have the 27' they leave back east while doing the Loop over a number of years. They speak highly of the boat. Also have a good firend who until recently kept his 25' at Anacortes, Wa. He has recently moved it down near the Seattle area. In any even I know he loves the 25'. My boat Nibble is kept in Anacortes, Wa. There was duirng the summer a 25' forsale at the main marina where we had our Rendevous this past July.

If you are having problems finding one I would be happy to see if that boat is still there forsale. Pretty short cruise for you to take it into BC.

whwells "Howard"

Return to “New Member Introductions”