• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

RETURNING COMMENTS

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

RETURNING COMMENTS

Post by whwells »

It has been awhile since I posted on this fine forum. As some of you know "Nibbles" arrived in Anacortes, Wa. my Home Port last Oct. Seems like the entire winter was spent getting the boat ready for the Puget Sound Cruising. That included a number of things the original owner in Georgian Bay, Canada did not need a Webasto diesel heat system, a Next Gen set & finally radar. Thank goodness there was an end before all the money went for additions.

In any event the boat turns out to be 2 long days away from our home in Trinidad, Ca. to Anacortes, Wa. Frankly, just having turned 73 Nov. 1 I don't know how much longer that drive will be possible. The really great news is I met some wonderful AOG NW members this past summer. There simply is nothing like boat in the Puget Sound area where the waters are flat most of the time and the islands beautful. We found island hopping, cruising to new places and into the Canadiain waters and just plan old boat comping to be some of the best times of my life. Along the way, I got the chance to meet and help Dave and Denise with the First NW Rendevous as did my AOG now good friend Pat. I can't say enough good things about the people and places of the NW.

The winter work and the busy summer kept me away and sometimes to tired too look at and enjoy this wonderful AOG SITE. Happy to be back.
What did make me think about AOG tonight was concern about out Eastern Members who have now gone through Sandy. We wish you all a speedy return to your normal life and prompt repair and replacement of those damages boats. We here in the West have had Tusamnis and up turned earth at times but nothing compares to the experiences of those who just went through Sandy.

Best Wishes to you all.
whwells "Howard"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: RETURNING COMMENTS

Post by jcollins »

We missed you Howard. Welcome back.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

John: Thank you.
whwells "Howard"
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Post by RobS »

Yes welcome back, you can take my place on AOG while I spend the next few months getting out from under hundreds of property damage claims...
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.

Return to “General Discussion”