• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

2013 Rendezvous Forums are now open

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

2013 Rendezvous Forums are now open

Post by jcollins »

I realize many have not even pulled the boat for the 2012 season and we are facing a hurricane this weekend and into next week. But, let's begin plans and discussion for our 2013 rendezvous'. The forums are open. If you are a coordinator or you have the desire to take the position let me know and I'll update the forum headings. Everyone should begin the discussion with suggestions for a location and/or date. Chesapeake and North East are now into the 7th year. Florida and PNW will celebrate 3 years. It would be great if we could come up with a overall theme for 2013. I will do my best to assist all and put some pressure on Albin corporate for support and representation.

Thanks everyone!
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
kjg1951
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oriental NC

Re: 2013 Rendezvous Forums are now open

Post by kjg1951 »

North Carolina ????? Many beautuful places to hold a Rendezvous.... ie New Bern, Oriental ,Beaufort Oracoke ....just to name a few
halfmoon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: EDENTON, NC

Post by halfmoon »

John,
Agree with kjg regarding a rendezvous in NORTH CAROLINA. Any chance of posting a First Annual North Carolina Rendezvous in the rendezvous section?
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

There is a thread in the cruising forum about this. It's always possible. We tried a couple of years ago. The first step is for someone to volunteer to coordinate. If anyone is interested contact me.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “General Discussion”