• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Reinstalling 35 te fly bridge

Chuck Waygood
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Home, Treasure Island, Florida

Reinstalling 35 te fly bridge

Post by Chuck Waygood »

To Wells. Howard, how did the reinstallation of your fly bridge go? We're there any issues with reconnecting the hydraulics? I see your sea trial will be on Friday and hope that all goes well. Then have an enjoyable and safe cruise south. Let us know how it goes and some pics too. Beautiful country you will be traversing. Good luck.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: Reinstalling 35 te fly bridge

Post by whwells »

Chuck: Thanks for the concern and good wishes. The flybridge went back fine, Albin listed at the time of the original sale installation time at 24 hrs. We know this because HInson Marine did the original installation when the boat was shipped new without the flybridge installed. My mech. who does or did when their was lots of work in the NW most of the factory option done at the delivery point. He did mine in 25 hours and did a few other things that needed to be done. Their has been some on going work not directly related to the flybridge such as installation of the new radar. Out of the water the only thing that is not now working in terms of the electronics is the upper station depth finder. We don't know what that problem is but will do some more research in the morning. No loose wires we see or find. The job looks really great as does the boat finally.
Yes, will do some serious picture taking before it comes off the blocks and in the water and along the way to Anacortes, Wa. The props went back on today and the soft top is back in operation mode. We had to move the power light from the center of the radar arch for the radar itself. Should have been elsewhere from the start.
Seems llke at least this boat was equiped differently in Georgian Bay, (Toronto) than our outwest boats or even those I see along the east coast.
I think we are there - Pray we are. Sadly, with all the delays starting with Irene and then the shipper
who's name I won't publish it has been difficult.
The boat looks so good and I will feel much better next season when there is opporunity to use's it. Hated missing out on the fall season. Have met a fine Vancouver experienced AOG member's who is going down with me Sat
Had several previous offers from AOG membes but the boat was not ready when help was available. Have met some really fine people here in Richmond, BC, Canada and up the coast dealing with Nibbles.
Don't know how I would have gotten to here without all the kind help.
whwells "Howard"

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”