• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Thank You John & all of AOG

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Denis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thank You John & all of AOG

Post by Denis »

I would like to send out a personal thank you to John and all the members of AOG for making my time owning an Albin so much more interesting and for all the help everyone has given me over the years.
I am no longer an Albin owner. As of Saturday morning, I signed the papers and watched the new owners of Red Stripe sail away. I remember finding this site right after I bought my Albin and after a few technical glitches the site and the members have been amazing. I will still check in from time to time but for now I will remain boatless.
I made sure I told the new owner about this site and he checked out all the posts I made over the years about his future boat. I hope he becomes an active member.
Thanks again, and happy boating.
Sincerely, Denis
Former Owner of
1994 28'TE
"Red Stripe"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Thank You John & all of AOG

Post by jcollins »

Denis,
Although we have never met, in person, I'm sure you are a gentleman. I have throughly enjoyed reading your posts and thank you for being one of our very first members to join Albin Owners Group. Remember - Albin in - Albin out. Once your in you remain a member.
You joined April / 2006. I think this is your first post. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30&p=31#p31
Stop by from time to time to let us know what you are up to. Do you have any plans to purchase another boat? It doesn't have to be an Albin. Although many would agree it's the smart choice. 8)
Your buyer has become a member and is active with the group.

Best wishes to you and your family,

John Collins
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Hey Denis,

Best of luck to one of the original AOGers! If you ever find yourself down the western end of CT and need an Albin fix you just let me know, I can even stock a few Red Stripes for the occasion.

Wishing you the best and hoping to see you chiming in to the discussion now and then.

Take care!
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
Denis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Denis »

Thank you gents for your kind words, I already have pangs of anxiety not having my Albin, but I'll have to adjust.
Thanks Doug for your generous offer, I'll keep you in mind.
If I see a subject that I can add to I'll pop in to the discussion for sure, but the members today are pretty sharp.
Good luck to all. D.
Former Owner of
1994 28'TE
"Red Stripe"

Return to “General Discussion”