• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND TO ALL

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND TO ALL

Post by whwells »

Wishing all the AOG members and family a great weekend & an early return to normal life and boating for all the effected Irene families. whwells
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND TO ALL

Post by jcollins »

Same to you and everyone. Have a great day off.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by whwells »

Good Day John: Thanks for the reply. My job this week and last is to walk the dog and watch after my old freinds wonderful Kauai home at the northern end of the island. But for concern over Nibbles not moving west I would be having the time of my life. Well, it is sitll fun and worry gets us no where It is right now raining out, but usually it only last a short while and the sun returns. Actually helps to cool things down as it does in the southern states - like Little Rock, Ark, where I was born and lived until adulthood. Let's see it is 6 hrs later here so your day is running. Enjoy the holiday. Did you get to the boat today?
whwells "Howard"
2006 35te Conv.- Yanmars. "Nibbles"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Did you get to the boat today?
Sure did. Just long enough to put away the cushions and put on the canvas. Then the rain started.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by whwells »

Speaking of rain. Made a one day stop over from the Kauai housesitting to the Tahoe cabin to check it out.
It clouded up and rain it did. We had 2" in 2 hrs & that after several outburts in the earlier afternoon.
No boaters on those waters. In fact the TV warning thing came on reporting possible "flash flooding" at North Lake Tahoe where we are located and over at Carson City, Nevada across the mountains east of the Lake.
We remained high & dry ( well not dry ) at all but no floods. Smelled so good afterwards. Freshness after a good storm is a reward. Made the drive home to Trinidad the following day 5 1/2 pluis 2 down the hill.
Really nice to be home again. Glad you found some time for the boat and good life that day.
whwells 'Howard"

Return to “General Discussion”