• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

lake tashmoo, menemsha

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

erice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: n. kingstown ri

lake tashmoo, menemsha

Post by erice »

we're planing out sept. vacation; would like to go to cuttyhunk, menemsha & lake tashmoo. we've been to cuttyhunk (yeah, i know, nothing to do, but we're old, and that's ok), but not the others. any info regarding moorings, anchorages, things to look for (and look out for), neat places to see, etc.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: lake tashmoo, menemsha

Post by jcollins »

Check this post from Dougsea. Same place?
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4713
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
JerseyNSC40
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mantoloking, NJ

Re: lake tashmoo, menemsha

Post by JerseyNSC40 »

We will be up there the last week in AUgust too, Doug had great info on Tashmoo. I will be hitting Cuttyhunk for a night, I love it my wife and daughter do not think there is enough to do.
Menemsha is nice but hard to get a slip, there are no advance reservations, go on line to Menemsha Marina the instructions are to call after 700 AM for openings that day. Decent beach , good seafood. Go back into the pond by dinghy it is nice. There are several moorings where they raft boats in the harbor but I would not recommend an outer harbor mooring as it can get pretty rocky. The good thing is you can call from Cuttyhunk and if they are full another night in CH!! ($2.75 / foot in slip)

Good luck , keep an eye out for Albins!

JerseyNSC40
Craig
AlbinNSC40
Craig

Return to “General Discussion”