• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New member question Re 28TE

Dexter
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Copiague, NY

Re: New member question Re 28TE

Post by Dexter »

zinbaad wrote:Bottom painted, waxed & shined, fuel filters done, all zinced up, props mounted & ready to roll. Hope to be in by April 15th.. Come on down if you like to try a 31 with twins
Looking forward to it. Send me an email when your in. I wil be there
Dexter
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Copiague, NY

Re: New member question Re 28TE

Post by Dexter »

DougSea wrote:
Dexter wrote:I am thinking about a 28 but I may be looking at a 35TE tomorrow. The 35 is a bit out of my price range. I am almost reluctant to look at it because I will probably fall in love with it and have to mortgage my wife. I am eager to ride on one, I may have to take a trip to Maryland and take you up on that offer...
I fish with my buddy that has a 29 Blackfin. Boat handles great but I like the Albin TE design better. I've also been on Shamrocks. WET boats but stable. Thank you for your responses.
Our "new to us" 35 is coming up to Norwalk CT on the weekend of April 15th. I'd be happy to take you for a ride sometime after that...

And yes, I traded in a 28 for the 35... :)

Which 35 are you looking at? At some point I poured over the listings for all of them! :shock:
Doug
When your boat is in let me know. I am interested in riding on the 35 also. I currently have a Blackfin 38. Big and heavy but she can take a beating.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”