• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Maine Boat Builder Show

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

AdvantageYS
Mate
Mate

Maine Boat Builder Show

Post by AdvantageYS »

Advantage Yacht Sales will have a new Albin 28 on display at the Maine Boat Builders Show, running March 18-20 in Portland. This Albin was built by C&C Marine. Stop by, say hi, and tell us what you think of the new build.

All the best,

Doug
Doug G.
Advantage Yacht Sales
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: Maine Boat Builder Show

Post by DougSea »

AdvantageYS wrote:Advantage Yacht Sales will have a new Albin 28 on display at the Maine Boat Builders Show, running March 18-20 in Portland. This Albin was built by C&C Marine. Stop by, say hi, and tell us what you think of the new build.

All the best,

Doug
Wish I could be there to see it but the schedule won't allow for a trip to Maine. Nevertheless, it's great to hear that Albin will be represented at another show. Post some pictures of the boat and the show.

Any word on models other than the 28?
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
AdvantageYS
Mate
Mate

Re: Maine Boat Builder Show

Post by AdvantageYS »

I understand from C&C that they are now taking orders for the 32 (formerly 31) and both of the 35 models. I'm not aware of any that have been built yet, however.
Doug G.
Advantage Yacht Sales

Return to “General Discussion”