• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Bodega Bay

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Bodega Bay

Post by Veebyes2 »

Thought I saw an AOG member located Bodega Bay, CA. If so I will be in the area next week, most likely 16th & 17th staying at the Westside RV Park.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)
JoeH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Bodega Bay

Post by JoeH »

My wife and I were vacationing in Bodega Bay in April. We also saw the boat. I think I took pics of it. If so I'll try and post them.

Joe H,
Scituate, MA
Rx-scape
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bodega Bay, CA

Post by Rx-scape »

I have Rx-scape Albin 28TE in Spud Point Marina, it is embarrassingly dirty and needs polish not having done it yet this year.
I am in Wyoming going to the Black Hills and back through Yellowstone so will not be there. The boat may get used if the ocean
calms down for salmon, and crabs, the pots are not out now, and up the coast for ABs in the next few weeks by my son.
Sorry I am not around to meet you, Not many Albin owners in are area. Last year we had a couple of 31 TE both have left the marina.
Lee Rx-scape
Capt Paul
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Capt Paul »

Veebyes2,

Let me know when you will around San Francisco , I work full-time but we might be able to get together just to say hello and possibly squeeze in a ride out on San Francisco Bay.

Paul
1999 Albin 28 TE "Antoinette"
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Post by Veebyes2 »

Hey Paul. We are at Bodega Bay right now, headed for Novato tomorrow for a couple nights maybe three.
RX-scape, Saw RX-Scape. You are rights. Get here & clean her up. Also saw an A27 open cockpit fitted out for salmon fishing & very well used. A bottle of wax has not been near that boat for many years.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)

Return to “General Discussion”