• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin at Maine Boatbuilder Show

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

AdvantageYS
Mate
Mate

Albin at Maine Boatbuilder Show

Post by AdvantageYS »

We will be exhibiting the new Albin by C&C Marine at the Marine Noatbuilder show in Portland's this weekend. Stop by to say "hi" or send your envious friends over so they can get an Albin of their own.

Doug and Jack
Doug G.
Advantage Yacht Sales
fairtide
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Albin at Maine Boatbuilder Show

Post by fairtide »

When Albin sold to Blanding I suggested that the start-up manufacturer would be wise in assessing whether a loyal band of Albin owners nationwide might be of use to it in acting as possible good will ambassadors to potential customers. With dealerships few and far between (or worse, non existent), it could be a real plus to Albin sales if happy owners were able to share their thoughts with those who are considering purchases.
Now that C&C is showing boats and working on a black bottom-line, the same thought is valid. boating season in the NE of our nation is nearing, and so will boat sales. The stock markets have been pretty good of late.
There may have to be some memos of understanding in place to protect the manufacturer as well as helpful owners for this to be a really workable arrangement.

Return to “General Discussion”