• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Fiberglass fabricator vs. Canvas work in Tacoma, WA area

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

yhc
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Whittier, AK

Fiberglass fabricator vs. Canvas work in Tacoma, WA area

Post by yhc »

Good evening,

I am considering installing a canvas enclosure on my North Sea Cutter fly bridge. Then I recalled seeing "Morning's Light" w/ a hardtop.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1962&p=11789&hilit ... ter#p11789 The hard top looks pretty slick and I like it as well.

The boat will be moored in Tacoma, WA for a few weeks in April/May. For those members in the area, I would like to know whether there are any reputable fiberglass fabricators for boat hard tops or canvas shop you would recommend.

Any input/thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards,

yhc

Private messageE-mail yhc
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Fiberglass fabricator vs. Canvas work in Tacoma, WA area

Post by Mariner »

I have to highly recommend Greg's Upholstery in Gig Harbor (253) 853-3078. He has done our last three boats and every single one of them has been a piece of art. My experience has been that his work is more thought out than any other I've seen, he uses higher quality materials, and that the craftsmanship is unmatched. The end result in all three cases has been a solidly built, long lasting piece, that is more functional and convenient than anything I've ever seen.
yhc
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Whittier, AK

Re: Fiberglass fabricator vs. Canvas work in Tacoma, WA area

Post by yhc »

Thanks for the info, Mariner.

yhc

Return to “General Discussion”