• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Back to planet Earth

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston, MA

Back to planet Earth

Post by Legacy »

Just saying hello. Been a crazy and somewhat productive summer bringing my business through this economy. I've neglected my participation on this board but will try to do better!. Wanted to say hello. Saw the Rendezvous photos - - I think some drinking took place! Hope you all had a fun and safe summer. Plenty of boating to go!

Rick
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"
chiefrcd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Deltaville, VA

Re: Back to planet Earth

Post by chiefrcd »

Welcome back, I just posted about the same thing...it's been crazy. Nice to see you back on the boards, hope all goes well and you get some boat time soon.
Albin 28TE "Southwind"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Welcome Back! It's been busy for everyone.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
RicM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by RicM »

Rick,

PM'd you earlier this summer, got worried that you dried up and blew away! We are in Provincetown this morning but leaving for Onset soon to ride out the TS (hopefully) Danny on the last leg of a 1 week cruise. Last summer it was Hanna, this year Bill & Danny, Im starting to feel like a storm magnet. Tried dragging some tuna lures around CC Bay Tuesday, got 1 bluefish. The fishing was great until last week they all say. The Rendezvous was a great time. We made reservations for the same weekend next year at Essex. It's a great place for an event like this and they treat you right. Provincetown Marina is awful. Cranky people, 1 working toilet, crappy showers that you need to buy tokens for for christ's sake. Makes you appreciate the decent places more I guess.
Ric Murray

Big Time, 42' 1993 Jersey Sportfish
Formerly owned Time After Time, 2003 28TE
Wickford RI

Return to “General Discussion”