• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin 27 Cruiser, Nissan LD28 Parts

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

Larry1949
Swabby
Swabby

Albin 27 Cruiser, Nissan LD28 Parts

Post by Larry1949 »

Hi everyone! We are long time Albin 27 Family Cruiser owners, and new members to the forum. As I am sure is the case with most of you we love our boat. We have cruised extensively here on the coast of Maine. Here is my question, has anyone found a good source for parts for the Nissan LD 28 engine. Our boat is a 1986 and the Nissan is the original engine. I would like to find some basic things like valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, etc. I was able to find a injection pump drive/timing belt at autopartswarehouse.com, but other parts seem to be very hard to come by. My most critical need right now is the metal dust cover that covers the injector pump timing belt on the front of the engine. Hope someone can help!
Thanks,
Larry
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Albin 27 Cruiser, Nissan LD28 Parts

Post by jcollins »

Welcome aboard Larry. I ran this search on Google and found alot of hits.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe ... ts&spell=1
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
snewman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by snewman »

Larry, I have the same engine in my 27 and recently found parts at the following web site; www.parts-supply.com
good luck.
Scott
Jeff Lavallee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeff Lavallee »

Larry,
I have the same engine as well - first season with h=the boat. What RPM do you cruise at and how hot is the engine at that RPM ? Sea Gal is a bit of a project boat at this time

Return to “Albin Maintenance”