• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Bladen Composites liquidated - Albin line dead for now

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

peterf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Bladen Composites liquidated - Albin line dead for now

Post by peterf »

I will gladly contribute if this idea goes forward
NJRobert
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by NJRobert »

Between the molds and all the other parts that might be involved in the move, I would think that someone out there would be able to tell me where I might be able to acquire the molded plastic rod box for the starboard side of the 28TE Newport.
Nj Robert
2007 28TE Newport
GREGK
Mate
Mate

Post by GREGK »

NJRobert wrote:Between the molds and all the other parts that might be involved in the move, I would think that someone out there would be able to tell me where I might be able to acquire the molded plastic rod box for the starboard side of the 28TE Newport.
Robert did you get the pm I sent you.I lost the site info.I will contact some others to help if that site did not have what you needed.
GREGK
Mate
Mate

Post by GREGK »

NJROBERT
I found the site I PMed to you and I don't know if you received it.http://www.fpmarine.com . Go to plastics then fish rod inserts.If you can't find what you need let me know I have others I know in the marine repaire that could help obtain what you need.Get me measurments and poss a photo.

GREG

Return to “General Discussion”