• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Cheap way to get new AGM batteries?

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

mackidaddy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Cheap way to get new AGM batteries?

Post by mackidaddy »

Does anyone have a recommendation for a cost effective method to purchase new 4D AGM batteries?
Good website? Cheaper to pick up in person to save on shipping? I live in the greater Boston area.
Cape Codder
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Cheap way to get new AGM batteries?

Post by Cape Codder »

mack,
I bought 4 AGM $D's this past summer.
I'm sorry I don't remember the price, but it was good and substantially less than West Marine.

Cape Cod Boater's Coop is excellent for discount marine supplies, located near the Otis rotary off Route 28 in Bourne.

Leave a message for Bill, Frank or Sallie. 508-563-1330. They are understandably not available on a full time basis thhis time of year, and they are opening 2 new franchises out-of-state, but they WILL call you back.

I'm on the Cape nearly every weekend, and in Raynham weekdays, and Marlborough frequently at my office most weekdays unless traveling.

I would be happy to pick them up and bring them home.
Bob
2003 Albin 28 TE
Santosha
mackidaddy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Cheap way to get new AGM batteries?

Post by mackidaddy »

Great lead, Bob. Thanks very much. I might stall a little bit, but I will certainly keep this in mind in a month or so. Thanks again.

Return to “Albin Maintenance”