• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Personalized Albin Cabin Accessories

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Personalized Albin Cabin Accessories

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Ever wondered where you could find items to personalize your boat's cabin, like T-shirts, pillows, towels, etc?

There is one web site we've found that sells items related to Albin 25's. That is Zazzle.com. There you can order printed T shirts with your boat's name, enameled coffee mugs, towels, log books & a number of other items.

For example this coffee mug is among many other items with this same graphic.
ablin mug.jpg
But what about all the other Albin models, like TE's, 27FC's, etc? No such luck on Zazzle, only Albin 25 items.

But it so happens, and maybe I should post this on the for sale forum, that a member of our extended family does CG controlled embroidering and can do all sorts of stuff on fabric, including scanned photos in color and embroidered T shirts. Probably hats too. Her prices are very reasonable as she does this work out of her home with several very sophisticated Husqvarna machines.

Here are a couple of samples:
DSCN3687 (960x1280).jpg
DSCN3688 (1280x960).jpg
This is done with embroidered thread, not silk screen prints. These could be pillows, towels, wall hangings with a picture of your boat & boat name or anything else you might want.

She is on Facebook as "Morning Star Home". When you search Facebook for "Morning Star Home" it's the one listed as "Chandler, AZ Home Decor" in the drop down list.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Zazzle.com in any way other than having purchased a few items from them. Also I do not warrant the quality of either Zazzle or the Morning Star Home lady. She just happens to be our granddaughter's mother in law. Yes, we're so old we have a married granddaughter & two great grandsons.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: Personallized Albin Cabin Accessories

Post by DougSea »

DesertAlbin736 wrote:Yes, we're so old we have a married granddaughter & two great grandsons.
Well, that made me laugh!

The embroidery looks interesting. I'll be showing it to the Admiral. :)
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
Swells
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Esquimalt Harbour

Post by Swells »

Hey DesertAlbin736 - thanks for the shoutout. I originally did the Albin 25 designs because I wanted customized products for our boat, Transition, and the idea expanded from there. I stick to the 25s because of copyright issues. Here's a link to the collection though. :) http://www.zazzle.com/collections/albin ... 3997327429

The Swells

We missed the last 2 BC rendezvous but may we'll run into you this summer - we're heading up to Desolation in August.
Forth to the open ocean - called by a new day
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

We went to Plan B, scratched Desolation and went to Chatterbox Falls instead. We're now back in Bellingham & ready to haul out tomorrow morning morning early at high tide and get on the road back to Phoenix. Awesome cruise, 573 NM and 47 days afloat.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
Swells
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Esquimalt Harbour

Post by Swells »

47 days afloat!! Hollee - nicely done. Let's try and meet up next year. Chatterboox - awesome - and Desolation - there are no words. Toba - beyond description! Hope to see you guys again somewhere in the future. We will try to make it to the next Northwest meet - loved Roche Harbour.
Forth to the open ocean - called by a new day

Return to “General Discussion”