• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member --- SwampsEdge

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
SwampsEdge

New Member --- SwampsEdge

Post by SwampsEdge »

Hello to all,

I am a new member and Albin Owner. In 2000 I bought an Albin 28 TE. Did a lot of fishing with her and sold her in 2004. About two weeks ago I bought a 2002 Albin 32+2 and took delivery of her in Ft. Myers Beach Florida. My wife and I took her down the West Coast of Florida via the Gulf of Mexico, then around Cape Sable, then across Florida Bay and into the Florida Keys. She is docked at Plantation Key now and we will be playing here for a couple of weeks and then up to St. Augustine were we live.

Looking forward to hearing all the stories and learning lots about the capabilities and maintenance of these fine Albins. Thanks for having this forum and thanks for letting me be a part of it.

I will be out of touch till June 10th, but will check in when I get to St. Augustine.

SwampsEdge
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

Welcome to the board! You're making your way through one of my favorite boating areas in the country. The water's too skinny for my liking, but it's warm, so I manage.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Welcome to AOG! Hopefully you'll have some pictures of your trip to post. We look forward to travel stories in the cruising section.

Thanks for joining
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “New Member Introductions”