• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member: tlinson

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
tlinson
Gold Member
Gold Member

New Member: tlinson

Post by tlinson »

HI, just joined my name is Tim Linson. Have a 2006 26 TE got it used thru Prestige in Stamford. Looking forward to a great season,hope to see some of you out on the Long island Sound. Live in Bayville and hang in Oyster Bay. got to go see ya later.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: new member

Post by jcollins »

tlinson wrote:HI, just joined my name is Tim Linson. Have a 2006 26 TE got it used thru Prestige in Stamford. Looking forward to a great season,hope to see some of you out on the Long island Sound. Live in Bayville and hang in Oyster Bay. got to go see ya later.
Tom,
Welcome to the board. Your burgee is on the way. Thanks for joining and post some pics when you get time. We always like to see new Albins.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Denis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Denis »

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here.
Any chance you can make it out to Block Island for the Albin Rendezvous the weekend after next? Denis
Former Owner of
1994 28'TE
"Red Stripe"
gerygarcia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by gerygarcia »

Hi Tim

Welcome to the AOG!

You might be the first 26TE to be here.

Let us know how she handles. I am sure there are many here are interested in the 26

Gery
TonyAmalfitano

26 TE

Post by TonyAmalfitano »

Nope, Gary joined with a 26 TE, but soon upgraded to a 28 TE as soon as he learned the error of his ways. 8)

Return to “New Member Introductions”